Situated at the entrance to the Kulm Park, this restaurant with its large sun terrace blends sporty elegance with rustic charm. Select from the array of Swiss delicacies and international dishes served for lunch and dinner or from the variety of snacks and cakes offered with coffee during the day. Weekly specials include calf's liver Venetian-style on Tuesdays, the traditional Italian dish Bollito Misto on Thursdays, and Fondue Chinoise à discretion on Sunday evening.
Chesa al Parc
- Dress code: smart casual
- Dogs allowed
- Guests on half-board accommodation can choose a 3-course à la carte menu.
- A surcharge of CHF 15 will be added to the half-board package for fondue chinoise.
- Offers do not include drinks.
Opening hours & reservations
- 07.06 - 21.06.2018: between 10.00 h and 17.00 h
- 22.06 – 02.09.2018: between 10.00 h and 22:00 h, hot food served between 12.00 h and 21.30 h
- Closed: every Monday
- T +41 81 836 82 73 or T 8273