Situated at the entrance to the Kulm Park, this restaurant with its large sun terrace blends sporty elegance with rustic charm. Select from the array of Swiss delicacies and international dishes served for lunch and dinner or from the variety of snacks and cakes offered with coffee during the day. Weekly specials include calf's liver Venetian-style on Tuesdays, the traditional Italian dish Bollito Misto on Thursdays, and Fondue Chinoise à discretion on Sundays.
Chesa al Parc
- Dress code: smart casual
- Dogs allowed
- Guests on half-board accommodation can choose a 3-course à la carte menu. For Fondue Chinoise there is an extra charge of CHF 15 per adult.
- Offers do not include drinks.
Opening hours & reservations
- We are closed, but will reopen on 8 June 2017
- From 8 June until 21 June: mondays closed, open from 10.00 am - 05.00 pm
- From 22 June until 3 September: daily 10.00 am - 10.00 pm, hot meals from 11.30 am - 21.30 pm
- From 4 September until 15 October: mondays closed, open from 10.00 am - 05.00 pm
- Every Wednesday evening golf tournament participants have exclusive use of this restaurant. (Only summer)
- For reservation requests, please call T +41 81 833 10 90 or email firstname.lastname@example.org