The Kulm Hotel St. Moritz offers carefree family holidays because we give extra attention to our little guests. Our special children's offer includes professional childcare to ensure that children, as well as their parents, enjoy every minute of their stay. Many of our rooms can be individually linked for convenient family combinations.
Kids & Family
Family holidays in St. Moritz
Marmotta Kids Club
At the hotel's Marmotta Kids Club, children aged 3 and over will find a child-friendly world with plenty of space for jumping around. Children love the many games and varied activities provided here. For teenagers, we offer a separate room with computers, Wi-Fi, pinball and table football.
- Afternoons/evenings: 4 pm–9:30 pm
- Mornings upon request: 9 am–12 noon
At 6:30 pm we serve the children a supervised dinner from a special children's menu at the Marmotta Kids Club. This leaves you, the parents, free to enjoy a relaxed dinner by yourselves when you wish.
Children's benefits and "Very Important Kids" program:
- Children's surprise event
- Various activities including treasure hunts, pizza-baking, and mocktail mixing
- Supervised dinner at the Marmotta Kids Club
- Free laundry service for children up to 12 years
- Free syrup, ice cream and hot chocolate in all hotel restaurants
- Children's water world
- Free ski and snowboard group lessons (winter)
- Free ice skates for the hotel ice rink (winter)
- Children's playground within walking distance (summer)
- Golf course (summer)
We are happy to book an experienced babysitter for you, who will take care of your children when you want to be alone. Cost: CHF 25 per hour in summer and CHF 35 per hour in winter.
Free skiing and snowboard lessons
In cooperation with the Skischule St. Moritz, we offer free group lessons for children from 3 to 12 years of age at the Corviglia ski resort.