On snowshoes through forests sparkling with fresh snow, to peaceful vantage points and over frozen lakes – the Engadine has a variety of snowshoe routes awaiting those seeking tranquillity and recreation far from hustle and bustle.
Very special highlights are the full moon snowshoe treks.
- Maloja – Petpreir – Isola (approx. 2.5 h return)
- Plaun da Lej – Grevasalvas – Blaunca (approx. 2 h return)
- Top station Furtschellas (Sils) – Rabgiusa Hut (approx. 1.5 h one-way)
- Pontresina Surovas - Morteratsch – Chünetta – Gletschervorfeld – Morteratsch (8 km)
- Diavolezza bottom station – Alp Bondo – Lej Pitschen – Diavolezza (13 km)
- Samedan – Alp Muntatsch
- Albula Pass – Alp Nouva – Punt Granda – pass summit
- Zuoz – Alp Griatschouls
- Round-tour Buffalora / Ofen Pass (3-5 h)
- Zernez: Ofen Pass round-tour Buffalora (3-5 h)
Are you interested in a winter hike or snowshoe trek? Our concierge will be happy to provide you with more information.