The key message is not that the Kulm Spa is one of the first wellness addresses in Switzerland. Nor that the stylish pool and sauna area measures over 2000 m2. The true meaning of Kulm Spa lies in the emotions that guests experience during their visit. Peace, comfort and harmony. Not measurable, but noticeable. Our wellness concept is based on three pillars: relaxation, detoxification and regeneration. And to top it off - the best views of the Lake St. Moritz and the surrounding Engadine mountains.
Wellness and Spa in St. Moritz
Day Spa for non-resident guests
At the Kulm Spa non-resident guests can also enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna, or visit the gym. Massages and other relaxing wellness treatments can also be booked. Our Spa Team is looking forward to your call T + 41 81 836 82 74.
- Single entrance: CHF 75 (including fitness)
- Children's entrance 3 to 14 years of age: CHF 45
- With a booked treatment: entrance CHF 50
- 12 admissions: CHF 750
- Monthly subscription winter: CHF 550
- Monthly subscription summer: CHF 400
- Season subscription winter: CHF 1,750
- Season subscription summer: CHF 750
- Yearly subscription: CHF 2,500
- Yearly subscription, Kulm & Kronenhof: CHF 2,700
With a season subscription you receive a 10% discount on our product lines as well as a 50-minute personal training or massage.
In the case of an annual subscription, we grant a 10% reduction on all treatments and product lines as well as an exclusive 2-hour use of the Private Spa Suite for 2 people.
All subscribers benefit from free daily changing fitness classes.
Salt Water Grotto
(45° C - swimwear and nude area)
Bio-Sauna For Women
The Kulm hair stylists create your desired look for every occasion. For women, men and children using Kérastase products for hair and Guerlain for make-up. Refined and creative.