The key message is not that the Kulm Spa is one of the first wellness addresses in Switzerland. Nor that the stylish pool and sauna area measures over 2000 m2. The true meaning of Kulm Spa lies in the emotions that guests experience during their visit. Peace, comfort and harmony. Not measurable, but noticeable. Our wellness concept is based on three pillars: relaxation, detoxification and regeneration. And to top it off - the best views of the Lake St. Moritz and the surrounding Engadine mountains.
Wellness and Spa in St. Moritz
Salt Water Grotto
(45° C - swimwear and nude area)
Bio-Sauna For Women
Day Spa for non-resident guests
At the Kulm Spa non-resident guests can also enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and sauna, or visit the gym. Massages and other relaxing wellness treatments can also be booked. Our Spa Team is looking forward to your call T + 41 81 836 82 74.
- Single entrance: CHF 85 (in summer CHF 75)
- Single entrance with booked treatment: CHF 50
- Children's entrance 3 to 14 years of age: CHF 45
- 12 admissions: CHF 850 (in summer CHF 750)
- 12 admissions, each with booked treatment: CHF 500
- Monthly subscription winter: CHF 550
- Monthly subscription summer: CHF 400
- Season subscription winter: CHF 1,750
- Season subscription summer: CHF 750
- Yearly subscription: CHF 2,350
- Yearly subscription, Kulm & Kronenhof: CHF 2,700
With a season subscription you receive a 10% discount on our product lines as well as a 50-minute personal training or massage.
For an annual subscription, we grant a 10% discount on all treatments and product lines as well as an exclusive 2-hour use of the Private Spa Suite for 2 people.
For external guests, when booking treatments exceeding CHF 250 per person and day, admission to the Kulm Spa is free of charge.
All subscribers benefit from free daily changing fitness classes.