The Gourmet Dine Around offer provides culinary variety for our half-board guests. Get to know all our restaurants at the Kulm Hotel St. Moritz and at our sister hotel Grand Hotel Kronenhof in Pontresina. Athletes and explorers further benefit from our Lunch on the Peaks restaurant vouchers for a fine repast in one of our mountain huts.
Gourmet Dine Around
Dine at the restaurant of your choice
with Gourmet Dine Around
Restaurant alternatives with Gourmet Dine Around
The following options are available to our half-board guests:
- Grand Restaurant: 6-course half-board menu, dress code: smart casual
Benefit from an à la carte half-board credit of up to CHF 45 per person for dinner in the following restaurants:
- Restaurant Chesa al Parc
Swiss specialities and international classics
- Kulm Country Club
Modern, Italian-Mediterranean Cuisine, internationally refined
- The Pizzeria
Delicacies including pasta and pizza from the wood-fired oven
- the K by Mauro Colagreco (winter only), dresscode: smart-elegant
Michelin-starred cuisine of the world's best star chef
- Sunny Bar by Claudia Canessa (winter only), dresscode: smart-elegant
Unique, tasty and a little cheeky - Peruvian cuisine at its best
Restaurant alternatives at our sister hotel Grand Hotel Kronenhof in Pontresina:
- Grand Restaurant: 5-course half-board menu, dress code: jacket required for men
- Gourmet Restaurant Kronenstübli: à la carte with half-board credit up to CHF 45 in the evening per adult, dress code: smart casual
Offers do not include drinks. Please note, the half-board credit is only granted for meals within the Gourmet Dine Around offer and cancellations cannot be reimbursed.
Lunch on the peaks
We're taking culinary delights to new heights. As a half-board guest at the Kulm Hotel, you can take advantage of our Lunch on the Peaks offer with a voucher of up to CHF 35 per adult as a replacement for your half-board dinner. Choose from seven different mountain restaurants in winter and four in summer in the Diavolezza/Lagalb and Corvatsch/Furtschellas areas.